INTERNET REAL ESTATE WEBSITES, EMAIL & VIRTUAL TOURS
(Listing Booster & MRIS Tours)
(Personalized Home Website)
NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH, WALTER REED NATIONAL HOSPITAL, LICENSED DAYCARE PROVIDERS, CHURCH, SYNAGOGUE, SCHOOL, RECREATIONAL NEWS, MONTGOMERY VILLAGE NEWS, LEISURE WORLD NEWS (Newsletters/Bulletin Boards/Local Newspapers)
FLYERS (Describes Your Home)
- Personally Deliver to Subdivisions and/or Other Real Estate Offices - Fax to Other Real Estate Office
- Mail to Top Agents in Your Area - Community/Shopping Center Bulletin Boards
TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR HOME
- Description of Your Home on the Back of Picture - Mail Picture Post Card to Top Agents in Your Area
- Drop Off to Other Real Estate Offices - Use for Advertising, Fact Sheets and the Internet
PUT YOUR HOME ON TOUR (Tuesdays For Agents to Preview Your Home)
- Provide a Catered Lunch, Raffle $100, Raffle Nordstroms Gift Certificate, Baltimore Orioles or Washington Wizards Tickets
- A Free Bottle of Wine to Each Touring Agent, Envelopes of Money $2-$20 per Envelope
- Personally Delivery and/or Fax Flyer Advertising Tour and Gift or Raffle to Agents
- Booklet Style (Overview of Your Home Along with Inside and Outside Pictures with Descriptions of the Home)
- Flyer Style (Picture(s) and Overview Description of Your Home Along with Subliminal Suggestive Ideas for the Buyer)
PERSONAL BROCHURES (Glossy Paper with Multiple Colors)
- Eye Catching Logo
- 'Personal Notes' a section about Judy & Mitch
- 'Is The Super Team Really Super' a section of customer testimonials (What Buyers Say)
- 'Is The Super Team Really Super' a section of customer testimonials (What Sellers Say)
- 'Why Choose The Super Team?' a section of reasons to choose Judy & Mitch
LONG & FOSTER NEWSLETTERS & POST CARDS, SOLD & JUST LISTED FLYERS, PERSONAL (sub-division) FLYERS
- Real Estate Related Articles - Recent Homes Sold and Listed in that Sub-Division
Top Of Page
THE SUPER TEAMS PERSONAL SELLER'S GUARANTEE
Too often sellers will call telling us that they are unhappy with their current real estate agent. He/she does little or no advertising, provides little or no feedback, stopped doing open houses and/or hasn't even brought by one perspective buyer. I've heard about you and would like to list my home with you, but my current contract doesn't run out for another two months and I am losing precious time. What do I do, I need to sell my home.
DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
"The Super Team of Judy & Mitch Milstein will break your listing within 24 hours of the date requested, for any reason, with no expense to the seller, no matter how much time and money they spent"
Why should you be stuck with your agent when they don't do what they told you they would do?